Vanilla Hub is a platform which allows you to connect to any internet data sources in real time. Data sources stands from social media data ,web sites, economical data, weather data, web data Services. Using Vanilla Hub, you can extract data and run simple transformation on it then store it inside Hadoop.
Vanilla Hub can connect to any internet data source and extract any data stored in database or in document. Vanilla Hub provides main features :
- Specific boxes to design data collection from various internet data sources
- Specific boxes to store extracted data into various data storage location, such as standard database, Hadoop/Hdfs location, Hadoop/Hbase database, Solr/Cloud repository, Spark instance, Vanilla Air Data Source, etc ..
- Support for Vanilla ETL transformation, to embed complex transformation on data and use existing conversion rules declared in Vanilla Architect
- Work Flow module to design complex Workflow from data extraction to data storage.
Data connectors includes :
- Weather data : temperature, humidity, rain, wind.
- Financial data : stock exchange, currency exchange, gold-silver & other rate
- Social Media data : data from various Site such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Website crawling : using either Nutch or standard web crawler, you can extract both webpages and documents, and store them locally or inside an Hadoop/Solr instance
- Standard connector for leading Erp/Crm platforms
- Standard connector for leading Platform such as Google Analytics, Nagios